I believe everyone goes into an acquisition hopeful.
Unfortunately, for too many banks, the acquisition becomes a profit-sucking, culture destroying, two-year battle of “we versus they.”
In this episode, I’ll show you how to protect yourself from what could be an acquisition nightmare or one that isn’t profitable for years.
If you’re the kind of leader:
- Who has had several acquisitions already and your team has a “we’ve got this” attitude, you’re going to love knowing how to avoid the bad surprises that often happen to the “we’ve got this” banks.
I believe most people tend to be easily distracted.
One of the hardest things to do is get everyone and everything aligned on the few things that matter to the profits at your bank…yet this “intentional congruence” is one of the most important practices you must follow if you want to grow and prosper.
In this episode, I want to share with you a concept that has transformed the strategic planning results for hundreds of banks, increasing profits by 20–50, even 100% in one year.
If you’re the kind of person…
- Who is happy with your strategic planning process,
Subject 1: 3 secrets to prospering in any economy
Subject 2: A “magic bullet” that makes your marketing accountable for every dollar
Subject 3: How to “turn off the noise” and finally get marketing that works
I believe accountable people make the world go around.
In this session, I’ll show you how to get everyone in your bank thinking about how to go get the next best customers at premium pricing.
If you’re the kind of leader who has the traditional marketing department and they do “their thing” and nobody quite understands the why or the how except those in the department,
Subject 1: 3 marketing mistakes that cost banks millions
Subject 2: How these 3 marketing myths are stealing your profits (and you’d never know it)
Subject 3: How to turn your marketing team into a profit center in 3 steps
I believe there are hundreds and thousands of ways to do any one thing—but there’s only ONE best way.
In this episode, I’ll show you how banks destroy their potential by violating little known, yet powerful marketing principles.
If you’re the kind of leader who is thinking,
I believe people love to have positive attention lavished on them.
In this episode, I’m going to show you how to take your already good customer experience and turn it into an experience your customers can’t help but talk about.
If you’re the kind of leader who is frustrated by the lack of consistently “over-the-top” customer service in your bank—where most of your customer encounters are fairly good, but not all of them—and you’re not hearing “wows” pouring in daily, then you’re going to love discovering how you can transform it quickly and permanently.
I believe most everything in life should carry its own weight.
In this session, I’ll show you how to create massive ROI from every marketing dollar AND know how to prove it!
If you’re the kind of leader who is rubber stamping a marketing budget that has a few tweaks from the year before and you’re are wondering if any of your marketing is actually getting a result, you’ll love this session because I’ll show you some proven research that you can use right away to improve results.
I believe that people want to work with people who “get them” and are all about their success.
In this series, I’m going to show you how you can transform the marketing ROI so that every dollar you invest gives you $5–$20 back (or more) to your bottom line.
If you’re the kind of banker who feels like your marketing department is already targeting the very best, low-risk, high-profit prospects—and they’re getting them—you’ll love this because I’ll show you how to speed that up.
If on the other hand,
I believe good business is just a series of good choices strategically and effectively implemented.
In this episode, I’ll show you how to help your executive team make better decisions faster.
- If you’re the kind of leader who is frustrated because your people come to you with half-baked recommendations, and the person with the idea has essentially “delegated up” the work curating information so a solid decision can be made, you’ll be doing some back flips after today’s episode, because I’m going to give you back hours of time each week.
I believe that being a great executive requires us to each grow as people.
In this session, I’m going to share with you how to get your executives to grow in how they communicate with each other.
- If you’re the kind of leader who feels like your executives get along well but they don’t always go into the eye of the needle to address tough subjects as effectively as you’d like, you’ll discover there is more they can do.
- If, on the other hand, you think your executive team has a tremendous growth potential if they’d only bring their A-game,
I believe that you can’t coach height—there are certain things that don’t change much. In this session, I’ll show you how you can dramatically improve the results of your executive team.
- If you’re the kind of leader who seems to be coaching the same people on the same things to no avail, the proverbial, “Every day at the landscaping firm, the green side goes up and the brown side goes down,” and, you’re wondering why you’re not seeing changes in behavior, you’re going to love this because I’ll show how to stop the chaos of no-impact coaching.