ZERORISK Hiring System

The easiest and most significant ROI decision you can make this year.

Reduce turnover by 67 percent… here’s how.

With turnover analysis reports reporting that the cost of unwanted employee turnover can be 1.5 times the employee’s annual salary, reducing turnover by as little as 20 percent could bring hundreds of thousand to your bottom line. Think of what would reducing turnover by 67 percent do for you? Using the ZERORISK Hiring System, those identified as being low risk for one of the 37 different banking positions have a 90 percent chance of being in that job in 12 months. And, those identified as being high risk have only a 10 percent chance of being in that job one year later! Wouldn’t you want to know a candidate’s risk profile before you make an offer you may live to regret??? Now, you can know this before you have the first interview!

How would you like results like these?

In one Fortune 500 company, the ZERORISK hiring profile was the key factor in increasing employee retention by 67 percent, adding $32 million to their bottom line!
Our relationship with ZERORISK HR has proven to be one of the most important ingredients in our business strategy, which is focused squarely on our people and their development. ZERORISK is the art and science behind that part of our business strategy that is based on improving our people and their ability to be part of a high performance team.

A. McDonnell, Jr., President & CEO Citizens National Bank

The ZERORISK Hiring System is quickly becoming the strategic competitive edge of companies such as Amazon.com, Motorola, and KPMG Consulting, as well as hundreds of the highest-performing banks in the country.

If you’re doing “personality” testing… think again.

Personality testing has an extremely low correlation to how well a person will perform on the job. Personality is not a strong factor in how well someone will perform in a given position. We all know people with different personalities doing the same job and both performing equally well. ZERORISK measures critical thinking; what some refer to as emotional intelligence. Evidence supports a direct correlation to an individual’s emotional intelligence and their job success. Emotional intelligence can identify the thinking filters and patterns that impact areas such as sales results, leadership, decision making skills, customer service abilities, the ability to think clearly and work effectively with others.

Placing the right individual in the right position can have dramatic results—increased profits, higher productivity and improved morale.

Everyone has a unique pattern of thinking that leads him or her to think one thing, or choice, is better than another. An individual’s pattern of making choices has an incredible bearing on their successes in the workplace. Each day your employees are required to make decisions – who to call, what to say, how important is this project, when is this needed. If your people have a thinking pattern/emotional intelligence that doesn’t match the desired outcome for the position, they will most undoubtedly not achieve the results you want.
Since using the Zerorisk Hiring System our turnover rate has dropped from 40% to below 2% in the past 18 months. Since using the system our organization has experienced a dramatic cut in the number of bad hires, seen greatly improved employee morale, as well as significant decreases in our turnover rate, all of which ultimately impacts the bottom line.”

S. Pajak, VP Human Resources Elgin State Bank

With so much is at risk, hiring the wrong person can be disastrous. The goal of ZERORISK is to reduce your risk to the lowest possible level. Based on the individual’s thinking pattern, ZERORISK can determine work preferences such as:
  • Does he/she have the ability to follow rules and procedures or rebel against them?
  • Can they handle rejection or criticism?
  • What’s their work ethic?
  • Do I have to micromanage them?
  • Does he/she have the people skills necessary to build strong customer relationships?
  • Can this person function in a team environment?
  • Does this individual have the ability to close sales.
Research proves that over 70 percent of the abilities deemed essential for effective performance are emotional competencies, not personality.

How can you start to benefit from this remarkably effective tool?

ZERORISK Hiring SystemCall 952-820-0360 for a FREE trial of the ZERORISK Hiring Tool.